Reduce your energy cost up to 90% with our energy saving globes
DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT DATA SHEET
Cyanergy LED floodlights are high-intensity, broad-beamed lights often used to illuminate outdoor spaces. Usually, they are used for sporting grounds and outdoor recreational areas and or events. They are very efficient aside from having a long life span and very low maintenance costs.
- The fixtures feature super white tempered glass that offers top grade and uniform illumination with no shade.
- LED floodlights have lamp housing. It is a plastic or metal container that prevents light from spilling in unwanted
- directions and serves as a body for the entire instrument.
- Directionality and quality of light output are affected by the reflector. It is located around or behind the light
- Source in a way as to direct more light towards the opening or lens.
- Flood lights have a long life span, typically exceeding 50,000 working hours and require little maintenance.
- Cyanergy LED Floodlights offer perfect performance at humidity levels of 10% to 90% RH.
|Model||Beam Angle||Watt||LCP (W)||Lumen (lm)||Efficacy (lm/W)|
McKinnon Primary School
The project required us to install 184 LED Panels, 1048 LED Tubes, 10 High Bays, 13 Floodlights, 52 Downlights, and 60 shop lights.
We made sure all existing halogen lamps were replaced and upgraded to LED luminaires to future-proof installation against maintenance cost and the high cost of labor replacing lamps. This guarantees huge savings and greater light efficiency.