Switch Your Business To Solar & Save Up To 90% On Your Electricity Bills.
Cyanergy is a leading provider of commercial solar solutions. We help businesses save money, increase property value, and benefit the environment with solar energy.
Our Latest Commercial Solar Projects
Access up to $50,000.00 in business solar rebates.
Every commercial solar solution we present to our partners is individually tailored to suit their needs.
Our 10 years of tailored solutions have helped our 467+ commercial partners access government funding to cut energy costs, become self-sufficient and reduce their carbon footprint. We offer real-world solutions to help you meet your goals with our financing options, government schemes and internal project management team.
View our accreditations below which ensure the highest level of quality assurance.
Solar panels can help businesses to reduce their energy bills by up to 90%. This can save businesses a significant amount of money over the lifetime of their solar system.
PROPERT VALUE INCREASE
Solar panels can add value to a commercial property. Studies have shown that commercial properties with solar panels sell for an average of 20% more than properties without solar panels.
Solar energy is a clean, renewable source of energy that does not produce greenhouse gases. By installing solar panels, businesses can make a positive impact on the environment.
Businesses that install solar panels are seen as being environmentally conscious and progressive. This can help to attract new customers and boost brand reputation.
RELIABLE SOLAR PARTNER
Commercial solar projects can be complex and require a lot of expertise. Businesses want to partner with a solar company that has a proven track record of success and that can deliver a high-quality solar system.
Businesses want to be able to understand the solar process from start to finish. They want to know what their options are, what the costs will be, and how long the project will take.
Not all commercial businesses are the same. They have different energy needs and different budgets. Businesses want a solar solution that is customized to their specific needs.
Cyanergy can help ease those concerns by offering financing options through our multiple finance partners which can help you pay for your new solar system over time with zero upfront cost.
We guarantee cash flow positive investments for commercial solar installations.
A cash flow positive commercial solar installation is one that generates more revenue from its solar energy production than it costs to operate and maintain. This means that the business that owns the solar installation will see a positive cash flow from the installation, even after taking into account the upfront cost of installation.
There are a few factors that can affect the cash flow of a commercial solar installation. These include the size of the solar installation, the amount of sunlight that the installation receives, the cost of electricity in the area, and the financing terms of the solar installation.
To guarantee cash flow positive investments for commercial solar installations, you need to make sure that the solar installation is sized correctly for the business’s needs. You also need to make sure that the installation is located in an area that receives a lot of sunlight. Additionally, you need to make sure that the business can afford the upfront cost of the installation and the ongoing cost of operation and maintenance.
- Choose the right size solar installation. The size of the solar installation should be based on the business’s energy needs. A solar installation that is too small will not generate enough electricity to offset the business’s energy costs. A solar installation that is too large will be more expensive to install and maintain.
- Install the solar panels in an area that receives a lot of sunlight. The amount of sunlight that the solar panels receive will affect how much electricity they generate. Solar panels that are installed in an area that receives a lot of sunlight will generate more electricity than solar panels that are installed in an area that receives less sunlight.
- Choose a financing option that fits the business’s needs. There are a variety of financing options available for commercial solar installations. The business should choose a financing option that fits its budget and its cash flow needs.
- Monitor the solar installation’s performance. The business should monitor the solar installation’s performance to make sure that it is generating as much electricity as it should be. If the solar installation is not generating as much electricity as it should be, the business may need to make adjustments to the installation or the financing.
Building upgrade loans for environmental works, enabled by the government.
Building upgrade loans for environmental works, enabled by government
- Loans tied to building, not owner
- No capital or security required
- Repayments collected through council rates
- Up to 100% finance including hard and soft costs
- Purchase your system outright
- The fastest avenue for immediate returns
- Suitable to companies that prefer to own their own system that have access to low-cost capital
- Customers who are eligible for the Instant Asset Write Off can double down on their investment returns
- No up-front cost
- System often pays for itself through the energy savings generated
- Spread the cost across 5-10 years
- Lock in set finance repayments lower than the solar savings
- Operational risk is carried by you
- Customers who are eligible for the Instant Asset Write Off can double down on their investment returns
- No capital outlay
- Lock your energy at a fixed rate
- The maintenance and servicing of the system is included for the term of the agreement
- The PPA energy rate is set from Year 1, providing long-term price certainty
- Slash your operational risk. Ownership and maintenance lies with Smart Commercial Solar
- Loss in energy generation is covered if the system underperforms
COMMERCIAL SOLAR FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
In the rapidly growing field of renewable energy, commercial solar projects play a vital role in reducing carbon emissions and promoting sustainability. Various certificates and incentives are available to encourage the adoption of solar energy systems by providing financial support, reducing installation costs, generating additional revenue and contribute to environmental sustainability.
Here, we explore the benefits of three essential certificates – STCs, LGCs and VEECS – and provide real-life examples of how they impact commercial solar projects in Victoria (VIC) and New South Wales (NSW).
STCs are designed to support small-scale renewable energy installations, including solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, with a capacity of up to 100kW. The number of STCs awarded is based on the system’s expected electricity generation over a set number of years.
- Financial Incentive: STCs represent a tradable commodity, allowing solar system owners to sell them at market rates to aggregators or liable entities.
- Cost Reduction: By selling STCs, businesses can offset a portion of the upfront installation costs, making solar power more financially viable.
A shopping mall in NSW plans to install a 50kW solar PV system on its rooftop. Through the STC scheme, the mall receives 500 STCs, which can be sold to an energy retailer, reducing the upfront cost of the solar project by AUD $20,000.
LGCs are designed to support large-scale renewable energy projects, typically with a capacity of over 100kW. They are generated based on the amount of renewable energy produced by the system.
- Additional Revenue Stream: Solar farms and large-scale commercial solar installations can generate LGCs, which can be sold to meet the renewable energy obligations of liable entities.
- Long-Term Income: LGCs provide an ongoing income stream throughout the lifespan of the solar project.
A 5MW solar farm in VIC generates approximately 7,500 LGCs annually. The project developer can sell these certificates to electricity retailers or traders at the current market price, generating an additional revenue stream of around AUD 225,000 per year.
Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs): VEECs aim to promote energy efficiency measures in Victoria by incentivizing businesses and individuals to undertake energy-saving projects.
- Financial Support: Businesses that implement energy-efficient solar projects can earn VEECs, which can be sold to energy retailers.
- Cost Recovery: VEECs help recover a portion of the investment made in energy-efficient technologies, encouraging more businesses to adopt renewable energy solutions.
A manufacturing plant in VIC replaces its outdated lighting system with energy-efficient LED lights. By doing so, they earn VEECs, which they sell to energy retailers for AUD 4,000, offsetting a significant portion of the lighting upgrade costs.
What Other's Say About Cyanergy
The whole process was great & product is working great
Highly recommended… in fact I’ve had two of my other businesses installed
Very pleased with the installation
by Nat on 07/06/2023
Quick and easy !!!
by Vic on 07/06/2023
This was the easiest process ever. From phone call to installation was so easy. Highly recommend !!!
Excellent service and delivery
by Tanvir on 01/06/2023
OUR 8 STEP PROCESS
Supporting You Every Step of the Journey
At every stage, we stand by your side, guiding you through analysis, feasibility, construction, and continuous support, ensuring your business reaps the maximum benefits from its solar investment
Recognizing that solar energy solutions cannot be standardized, we are dedicated to comprehending your distinct requirements, business objectives, and investment benchmarks. Our mission is to deliver the finest possible outcomes tailored to your specific needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how commercial solar can work for your business
Energy Data Analysis
Solar Feasibility Study
Sales and Finance
All Cyanergy clients receive detailed monthly reports, and are supported by our dedicated service team.
OUR COMMERCIAL PARTNERS
FAQ's about Commercial Solar
With commercial, solar, you can reduce greenhouse gas emissions, reduce your carbon footprint, and earn ‘green’ credentials. Going solar makes you an environment-friendly business that cares about the future of its stakeholders.
On average, commercial solar panels are 96 cells in size, while home solar panels are usually 72 cells. This roughly equals about 30cm per panel, but while solar panels are bigger for commercial purposes, that means they also produce energy more efficiently.
As of 31 Dec 2022, there are over 3.36 million PV installations in Australia, with a combined capacity of over 29.7 gigawatts.